Childrens Ministries Institute®The Children's Ministries Institute provides specialized, practical training in children's ministries not found in Bible colleges or Christian universities.
If you have a heart for reaching children for Christ and discipling them, if you desire to train others in this ministry or if you are seeking career opportunities in this field, CMI is just what you are looking for. The 12-week curriculum consists of three phases.
Children's Ministries (Weeks 1-5)
Gain insights for understanding, evangelizing and discipling children through a variety of methods and programs.
Teacher Training (Weeks 6-7)
Pass on your training and passion for children by systematically discipling and equipping teachers to minister effectively to children. Course Descriptions
Leadership Development (Weeks 8-12)
Called to ministry? Cultivate the qualities necessary to administrate a children's ministry and to give godly leadership. Course Descriptions
There are 6 classes of 50 minutes each day Monday to Friday. Time is also set apart for study and homework.
Who should attend the CMI?
- Christians interested in the evangelism of children and their growth in grace.
- Bible School students who wish to supplement their training with an intensive course in child evangelism.
- Missionaries or missionary candidates interested in the evangelism of children and training of teachers for this ministry.
- Those who feel called to a full-time ministry with Child Evangelism Fellowship.
Conditions of Acceptance
- Born again and seeking to live a consecrated Christian life.
- In agreement with the CEF Statement of Faith.
- Good Bible knowledge and some experience in evangelism.
At Lenteland, CEF’s campsite close to Vereeniging. Each year students from a number of different countries attend the CMI. The same 12-week course is also offered in locations across the World.
Where is CMI presented?
Want more information?
If you would like to request more information about the CMI firstname.lastname@example.org