You can have a part in this ministry through giving.
The unreached children to whom we minister cannot support this work. We must count on Christian friends who will help us evangelise and disciple boys and girls. Child Evangelism Fellowship is a nonprofit, faith ministry supported entirely through the gifts of individuals and churches. This is a faith work and our policy is, "Ask God and tell His people".
CEF fulltime workers are responsible to seek to raise their own personal support.
Each fulltime worker, working with a committee is also responsible to raise the support for the ministry in his area.
Would you be willing to pray about becoming involved?
You can become involved by supporting:
- Your local CEF worker .... read more
- Your local CEF area .... read more
- The CEF National Office .... read more
- Special Projects .... read more
- A CEF SA missionary .... read more
You can support the work through:
- Direct Giving .... read more
- Debit Order .... read more
- Internet Banking/Bank Deposit .... read more
- Credit Card .... read more